IronXcell is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed.
IronXcell is formulated on a sorbitol base and includes B vitamins and Iron, which have a role in red blood cell formation and normal energy metabolism, as well as assisting in the maintenance of normal appetite.
Add IronXcell to the normal feed ration as follows:
- Horses: Add 60ml to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Foals, Yearlings and Ponies: Add 30ml to a minimum of ½ kg of the normal feed.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- IronXcell is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
|Additives:||per 60ml||per 1 litre|
|E1 Iron (as Ferrous Citrate)||150mg||2,500mg|
|Crude Protein 1.18%, Crude Oil <0.5%, Crude Fibre <0.6%, Crude Ash 0.2%, Sodium 0.0417%, Moisture 57.5%|