Hoofmaker Concentrated Pellets contains the nutrients necessary to maintain the integrity of hooves, skin and hair in a convenient daily 50g serving.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add Hoofmaker Concentrated Pellets to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 50g daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Foals & Ponies: Add 25g daily to a minimum of 1/2kg of the normal feed.
- A scoop is provided. 1 level scoop = Approx. 50g
- For best results it is recommended to feed Hoofmaker Concentrated Pellets daily for at least 180 days.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hoofmaker Concentrated Pellets is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
|Calcium hydrogen orthophosphate, Soya Beans, extruded, Dextrin, Lignocellulose.|
|Additives per:||per 1kg|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||12,000 mg|
|Copper (as Cupric chelate of glycine, hydrate)||2,400 mg|
|Crude Protein 15.2%, Crude Ash 46.1%, Crude Oil 4.79%, Crude Fibre 2.1%, Sodium 0.291%, Calcium 16.4%, Phosphorous 11.8%, Alanine 0.328%, Arginine 0.528%, Aspartic Acid 0.88%, Glutamic Acid 1.34%, Glycine 0.599%, Histidine 0.205%, Isoleucine 0.311%, Leucine 0.535%, Lysine 0.466%, Phenylalanine 0.317%, Proline 0.372%, Serine 0.384%, Threonine 0.296%, Tyrosine 0.245%, Valine 0.349%, Cystein and Cystine 0.129%.|