Easy to feed paste
HEMOREX PASTE is a complementary feedingstuff for horses which is specially designed to provide essential nutrients the morning before intensive exercise. It contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant, and Iron which is a component of haemoglobin in red blood cells. The nutrients derive from natural plant extracts.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: One 30g dispenser added to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed ration. 4-5 hours prior to intensive exercise.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- HEMOREX PASTE is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
Xanthan Gum (E415)24.39g
|Glucose Syrup, Propylene glycol, Juniperus communis, Arctostaphylos uva ursi.|
|Althaea Officinalis Rad||97.56g|
|Crude Protein 0.32%, Crude Oil 0.1%, Crude Fibre <0.1%, Crude Ash 0.46%, Sodium 0.098%, Moisture 55.7%, Vitamin C 590 mg/kg, Iron 4.3 mg/kg, Zinc 1.5 mg/kg|