Gut Nutrition Formula
$135.00 – $349.00
GNF is a combination of minerals, amino acids and a prebiotic which have a role in general metabolism and are required for normal feed conversion. It should be used to complement the feedingstuff of horses.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add GNF to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 50g twice daily to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Foals, Yearlings and Ponies: Add 25g twice daily to a minimum of 1/2kg of the normal feed.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- GNF is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
PROMOTION NOW ON
- Buy 2 x 3kg GNF and get one FREE!
- Simply add 3 x 3kg GNF to your cart and apply the code ‘GNF342‘ at checkout to receive one absolutely FREE!
|Calcium Carbonate 20%, Soya beans, extruded, Fructo Oligosaccharides 10%, Magnesium Hydroxide 10%, Seaweed Meal (from Laminaria Hyperborea) 10%, Lignocellulose, L-Glutamine 3.8%.|
|Additives:||Per 100 g|
|Crude Protein 14.3%, Crude Oil 2.1%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Crude Ash 40.82%, Sodium 1.12%, Calcium 8.47%, Magnesium 4.17%.|