Curragh Carron Oil
Omega Enriched Digestive Aid
$40.00 – $169.00
Curragh Carron Oil is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in Horses Feed – it has a role in maintaining a normal healthy skin and coat, and is also a source of extra energy for animals.
Instructions for proper use:
Add Curragh Carron Oil to the normal feed ration.
- All horses: Add 60ml. to a minimum of 1kg of the normal feed.
- Ponies and foals: Add 30ml. to a minimum of ½ kg of the normal feed.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Curragh Carron Oil is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
|Linseed oil, Calcium hydroxide, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.|
|Crude Protein <0.10%, Crude Oil 41.7%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Crude Ash 0.2%, Moisture 58.5%, Sodium <0.01%|
Linolenic (Omega 3) 233.28 g/ltr, Linoleic (Omega 6) 69.12 g/ltr, Palmitic 21.17 g/ltr, Stearic 15.55 g/ltr, Oleic (Omega 9) 90.72 g/ltr