Calphormin contains the nutrients necessary for the normal development and growth of bones, cartilage and connective tissue.
Instructions for Proper Use:
Add Calphormin to the normal feed ration
- Mare in Foal ( Months 9,10,11 ): 120 g per day.
- Lactating Mares: 120g per day.
- Weanlings ( 6-12 Months ): 60g per day
- Yearlings/ Two Year Old: 60g per day.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For animal consumption only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Calphormin is a nutritional supplement product for inclusion in horses feed where levels may be low – product has no therapeutic effect.
|Calcium hydrogen orthophosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Soya Beans, extruded, Methyl sulphonyl methane (1,560mg/120g).|
|Additives:||Per 120g||Per 1kg|
|Sodium aluminosilicate (Sodium Zeolite)||10,008mg||83,400mg|
|E6 Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||578mg||4,820mg|
|E5 Manganese (as manganous sulphate)||309mg||2,573mg|
|E4 Copper (as Cupric chelate of glycine, hydrate)||100mg||834mg|
|Crude Protein 16.3%, Crude Fibre 1.1%, Crude Oil 4.31%, Crude Ash 54.3%, Moisture 6.31%, Calcium 19%, Phosphorus 6.7%, Sodium 1.1%.|